FREE introductory sessions - Thurs Mar 23 & 30th - 7-8:15pm
Why - developing a practice in Grounded Presence can strengthen and enhance so many aspects of our lives.
Who - for many it is the beginning of a deeper and personally more informative meditation practice, for others it is a place for self discovery and ultimately the beginnings of enhanced relationships.
What - the foundation of a practice known as Wholebody Focusing (WBF), Grounded Presence training is a place where we learn the tools to more safely connect to - our authentic selves and our experiences.
These FREE sessions are to give you a taste of what to expect in the upcoming Developing Grounded Presence 6 week course -
- When - Wednesday evenings - Apr 13 - May 18th - 7-8:15pm
- How - 6 week course - small committed group - theory, practice & discussion
- Facilitator - Sarah Sacks (certified WBF Trainer & Therapist)
- Where - The Grove Counselling & Therapy - 1 Attley Grove St Kilda East
- Cost - $170 early bird (expiry 1/4/16) / $190 standard price
Bookings for Free Session - Eventbrite Ticketing
Contact - 9532-4567 / email@example.com