Mindfulness Solutions with Kate Oliver
Do you wish you were less emotionally reactive? Less stressed as a parent? More productive at work? Do you wish you are calm, focussed, happy and able to enjoy relationships with a sense of ease? MINDFULNESS can give you these tools, in simple, easy steps.
Beginning with a FREE introductory workshop, this 4 week course will explore:
- The NEUROSCIENCE OF MINDFULNESS - how mindfulness can help reshape our neural pathways to promote calmer, happier states of being.
- WHAT IS STRESS? - How does it affect our brain and our body's biochemistry? And how can mindfulness help?
- FORMAL & INFORMAL MINDFULNESS PRACTICE - strengthening the muscle of the mind through the practice of focusing our attention, then learning to integrate mindfulness into every day life so we can stay calm, happy, connected and productive.
- The super power heart practices of LOVING KINDNESS and GRATITUDE - how they chill us out, make us happier and more resilient when life throws us the odd curve ball!
- WHERE: The Grove Counselling & Therapy - 1 Attley Gve, St Kilda East
- FREE INTRODUCTORY SESSION: Mon 21st Aug
- COURSE: Mon 28th Aug, 4th Sep, 11th Sep, 18th Sep
- TIME: 7 - 8:30PM (doors open at 6:45pm for a 7pm start)
- COST: $220
PLACES ARE LIMITED - payment will secure your spot
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT - go to Introduction to Mindfulness